Italian Coffee Culture: Drink as the Italians Do!
Learn the secrets behind Italian Coffee from local intel to regional specialties you don’t want to miss. I always see tourists frustrated to near tears in busy cafes. They can’t understand why no one is serving them and why the barista isn’t responding to their panicked gesturing. Don’t be them! I’m going to spell out the unspoken rules and systems of Italian coffee culture so you can fit right in. You’ll also find out what the basic menu is in every Italian cafe. Head’s up: you rarely see an actual menu so you’ll want to know this. To top it off, I’ll share some of my favorite unique Italian coffee drinks that only locals know about. Grab a cup of cappuccino and let’s dive in! You probably already know that Italians love their coffee! Coffee is a historic ritual in Italy that has become so ingrained in the culture that it’d be hard to imagine Italy without it. DID YOU KNOW? Coffee started out in pharmacies as a drug available only to the wealthy before Italy’s oldest caf...
Comments
Post a Comment